HSE Advisor Orion Group Australia
- Job reference: 917159
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
- Have a minimum of 5 years Health Safety and Environmental experience, preferably within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to consult and liaise effectively across all levels of the Operations and demonstrate strong influencing skills with Supervisors and peers.
- Ability to motivate and influence personnel towards a culture of continuous improvement in HSE performance.
- Strong written/verbal technical communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and conduct multiple projects and functions.
- Well-developed data management skills.
- Ability to work with various contractors and provide coaching and mentoring on the COP HSE Management System as required.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of environmental management practices.
- Must be very flexible to a changing work environment, including schedule changes, work prioritizing, employee work assignments, etc.
- Previous Shutdown experience preferable
Suitable and qualified candidates should apply through the link below.