HSE Advisor Job in Australia
- Tracking Code: 528-769
- Job Description
- With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
Established in 1978 we are an Australian-based, publicly listed company (ASX:SXE) specialising in electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services recognised for our industry leading capabilities.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
In accordance with SCEE values we are currently seeking applications from HSE advisors based in Perth. As the HSE Advisor you will be responsible for advising site management and supervision in the safe execution and implementation of work practices and procedures.
Main accountabilities/responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and supervisors on HSE management
- Liaise with client representatives and external bodies to identify safety requirements and standards
- Review, improve and implement procedures for HSE management
- Complete safety investigations and reporting
- Identify HSE training needs for the project or operation
- Assist in the induction of new employees
To be considered for these opportunities, it is essential to possess the following:
- Minimum of Cert IV in OHS
- Cert IV in Training and Assessing will be highly regarded
- Qualification in Incident investigation
- Experience working on heavy industrial sites and in remote locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the company
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise own workload and work unsupervised
- Desire to continually improve
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure success in this role. You will be rewarded with salary package above industry standard, along with the opportunity to grow with a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
You must be willing to travel and spend time at site and this position will include regular site visits across the Australia.
A current comprehensive resume, complete with appropriate certifications and contactable referees can be lodged at the link below
Only applicants with Australian residential status will be considered.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.