HSE Advisor – HBS Denmark Honeywell
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering Manufacturing
The Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will be the key point of contact within HBS Denmark. Reporting to the HBS UK & Nordics HSE Regional Leader, you will assist Business Managers and Leaders in delivering the HBT/HBS HSE Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and driving the safety and environmental culture in HBS Denmark.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Compliance to Honeywell corporate requirements and legislation
· Represent the HBS HSE Leadership team in Denmark
· Establish relationships and processes with HBS Denmark Business Managers to influence employees to meet HSE goals and objective
· Work with the HBS Europe HSE leadership team to identify actions required to maintain or gain HSE Certifications to OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
· Present HSE related training such as Safe Operations Management and Internal Auditor training
· Audit Honeywell managed facilities to ensure the Company is compliant to Honeywell processes and statutory and corporate legislation.
· Complete injury / incident investigations as required
· Facilitate internal and external HSE audits across HBS Denmark
· Perform the role of Business Practice Management Representative for the Denmark Business Practice Management Team.
· Conduct regular project/service contract reviews to increase HSE performance of the contract scope of works.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality, Risk Management, Occupational Hygiene or equivalent
- Minimum 1-5 years experience in a full time HSE role with demonstrated HSE experience.
- Industry sector experience and / or qualifications : construction industry, HVAC, BMS or Security Systems a plus
- Competence in accident/incident investigation techniques, including FMEA and other forms of analysis
- A comprehensive knowledge of safety and environmental legislation and quality systems
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable personal attributes to effectively communicate and influence all levels of employees and leadership
- Experienced in change management and continuous improvement projects
- Willing to travel (domestically)