HSE Advisor Essex England
Location: Essex, England
Job Type: Contract
NES have an urgent requirement to support one of our clients for an experienced HSE Advisor in Thurrock, Essex.
They require a HSE Advisor with previous experienced working on M&E equipment installations for large Food, Beverage, FMCG and Pharmaceuticals manufacturing sites.
The client has proposed an urgent start of 12th February 2018.
- Carry out site inspections including incident analysis & reporting
- Create and develop suitable Risk Assessments and Method Statements and review suitability of Sub Contractor Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Collate H&S data, statistics and implement various H&S initiatives at a site level to help develop performance and cultural improvement.
- Check on all safety and quality calibration compliance.
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation, industry standards.
- Attend internal and client’s safety meetings and communicate & implement any actions from the meeting including Responsible for Internal & external HSE communication
- Offering advice, guidance and coaching on all H&S matters to project staff, including direct employees, sub-contractors, supply chain and the client as required.
Key Skills HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, NEBOSH, IOSH, Food, Beverage, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, M&E equipment, M&E installations.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below: