HSE Advisor England
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH122449
Location: England, Kent
Sector: Off-shore wind, Renewables
– Support HSE Manager through review of documentation and management systems.
– Based at O&M Base, training (GWO) will be provided to enable visit to offshore asset and substation.
– Help to define methodology to promote behavioural change.
– Coordinate with key stake-holders, and gauge overall performance and how this can be improved.
– Assist and develop CMMS, RAMS, HAZOBS.
– Take lead in documentational of all activities; Incidental, Near-Miss, Remedial Actions.
– Compliance management/Monitoring – Audits, Inspections, Contractors.
– Maintain up-to-date PPE breakdown.
– Testing/Evacuation procedures.
– Happy to undertake GWO training, and prepared to visit offshore
– Excellent knowledge of UK HSE
– Keen to learn and develop in a fast-paced, and challenging environment such as the Offshore Wind industry
– 2+ years HSE experience in Industry (Construction, Power, Energy, Manufacturing)
– Level 6 Qualification in Safety Management (Nebosh Dip/Equivalent)
– Experience in a technical capacity previously; I.e: City & Guilds, HNC etc would be desirable.
– High Level of documentation, and happy to be office based.