HSE Advisor England
Location: Berkshire, England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref.: BBBH25188
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As HSE Advisor you will travel to client sites in Berkshire and Hampshire and provide HSE managment support and assist in HSE tasks and provide high standards.
- You will be the first point of HSE support for Site Managers.
- Give inpout and act as HSE champion to improve HSE culture aiming to achieve Zero Accidents
- Support HSE Operational Manager to maintain and improve ISO18001.
- Facilitate H&S training as required.
- Accident investigation and reporting
- NEBOSH Certificate or working towards.
- Professional Membership to IOSH, or working towards CPD-IPD.
- Knowledge of ISO systems, audits and implementation.
- Good interpersonal and able to build strong customer relationships.
- Good presentation skills, confident to provide training and inductions
- Clean, full driving licence
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a varied working week and an organisation where there is a defined career path, please apply with your CV.