HSE Advisor Drilling & Logistics Brunel Energy Australia
Are you a highly skilled HSE Advisor with significant Drilling & Logistics experience in the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is a major Oil & Gas Operator who are looking for a driven, independent & enthusiastic HSE Advisor (Drilling & Logistics) to join their Perth based team Only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
- Multifunctional support for drilling and logistics;
- Shore base HSE support to Drilling and Logistics (campaigns, site visits);
- Light Well Intervention Campaign HSE Lead;
- Supply Vessel HSE support (logistics and drilling)Provide support to ENSCO 5006 HSE Advisor;
- Assist in the development and update of emergency and HSE plans for all MODU operations;
- HSE oversight and coordination Drilling service contractors of the MODU Contractor(s);
- Assisting with management of logistics HSE adviser with management of logistics HSE vessel and helicopters;
- Participate or lead any incident investigation as required;
- Deliver drilling HSE plan deliverables as allocated and drilling HSE Scorecard;
- Drive continual improvement in HSE performance via HSE initiatives, and sharing of lessons learnt;
- Management of CAP audit schedule and improvements;
- Review/update HSE exhibits for new contracts/new HSE procedures pertaining to drilling;
- Mentoring of drilling HSE graduate and assistance with development of the graduate training program;
- Preparation of HSE departmental reports, statistics and workshops as required;
- Equipment RAISE Assessment support (Drilling);
- Bow Tie Critical Control Health Checks (Drilling);
- Co-ordination of the annual Drilling HSE workshop.
- Drilling/operational or equivalent industry experience;
- Minimum 5 years HSE experience within the Drilling department of an oil and gas operator, contractor or resource sector;
- 10 Years overall HSE experience;
- Sound knowledge of HSE offshore safety and environmental regulations including the NOPSEMA managed OPGGSER and OPGGSA regulations;
- Diploma and or Degree qualified in Occupational Health & Safety or NEBOSH IGC;
- Current HUET and offshore medical (UKOOA or equivalent).
What Brunel offers
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader.
As a HSE Advisor (Drilling & Logistics) seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager.
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favorable super fund etc.
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.