Senior HSE Advisor CCPP Australia
- Vacancy number: PUB125487
- Location: Darwin
- Market: Oil, Gas & Mining
- Hours per week: 58
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Friday, June 2, 2017
Are you a highly skilled Senior HSE Advisor CCPP in Australia (Senior HSE Advisor CCPP Australia).
with significant client side Construction/Handover/Commissioning experience in the Australian LNG industry? Our client is a provider to a major Oil & Gas Operator who are looking for a driven, independent & enthusiastic Senior HSE Advisor CCPP (Senior HSE Advisor CCPP Australia). They offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life company culture. The Senior HSE Advisor CCPP (Senior HSE Advisor CCPP Australia) will be based on site in Darwin. The successful Senior HSE Advisor CCPP must hold current Australian working rights.
- Under the direction of the Site HSE Manager this position will have responsibility for overseeing Contractor HSE activities to ensure compliance with Contractor and contractual requirements;
- Prove oversight of Client HSE requirements as they relate to Client activities and personnel;
- Developing and delivering training presentations as appropriate; providing HSE assurance across Darwin sites and providing HSE guidance and support to Site team members as required;
- The position is also responsible for addressing and managing such aspects as emergency management, HSE campaigns and initiatives, HSE inductions, HSE events, procedure and contractual reviews and general HSE support relating to office services.
- Minimum Occupational Health and Safety Certificate IV and/or tertiary qualification in a related field;
- OHS Auditor qualifications;
- Incident investigation qualification in a industry recognised root cause methodology;
- Understanding and experience with EPC Contractor;
- Knowledge of applicable statutory requirements;
- Detailed working knowledge of construction and commissioning practices and their associated relevance to industry best practice and standards;
- Awareness of cross-cultural diversity, customs and values;
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant professional experience. Previous LNG experience is essential;
- Construction and commissioning of gas turbine power plants within major projects ;
- Experience in leading teams, coaching personnel, providing assurance and implementation of HSE systems on major projects at a Client and/or EPCM level.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader. As a Senior HSE Advisor CCPP seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager. In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favourable super fund etc. At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel. In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
About Brunel International
One of the leading Operators in the industry and among the most respected in the world. Committed to innovation, they truly are a major global player with a huge presence in Australia. An Industry leader responsible for developing some of the worlds largest & most complex projects globally. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.