HSE Advisor AS EAAA Australia
Company: AS EAAA – OS – Australia East
We are currently sourcing a HSE Advisor to join our team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the HSE Assignment Manager, the HSE Advisor will manage the HSE requirements on site and ensure compliance is followed and in line with Wood’s policies and procedures.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Recommend effective preventative actions in all areas of work including reporting of all incidents and near misses;
- Engage with operational staff to identify high risk activities and HSE support;
- Provide subject matter expertise in Safety, Emergency Response and HSE training execution;
- Ensure thorough site compliance including work permits by performing regular audits and investigations and root case analysis;
- Conduct site inductions, including pre-starts and toolbox talks;
- Actively engage and communicate with operations and contractor personnel to educate occupational hazard awareness.
- 5 years minimum Occupational health and Safety in Industrial Services environment;
- Previous experience in a similar hands-on field capacity;
- Previous site based experience is highly desirable;
- Relevant qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Strong technical skills in HSE management and emergency responses.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC144142 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system.