HSE adviser Position in Netherlands
Location: RA Tilburg, the Netherlands
As an HSE consultant you have an extensive range of duties;
• You are jointly responsible for the general rise in safety levels;
• You are jointly responsible for the increase in safety and environmental awareness;
• You are responsible for determining, assessing and improving working conditions;
• You support line management with audits on safety and inspections in the workplace;
• You implement, maintain and audit the ISO management systems regarding working conditions, environment and energy;
• You assess machine safety and ensure the release of innovative machines;
• You will collaborate with engineering, development, production and management.
• At least a completed HBO education + A higher safety expert diploma (HVK);
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of machine safety and explosion safety is a must;
• Knowledge of ISO 14001, 45001 and 50001 certification;
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
How To Apply
interested and qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.