HSE Administrator UK
Job Ref: VAC-61342
My Client in Teesside is looking for a HSE Administrator on a contract basis. Rates negotiable, long term contract.
- Distributing files across several departments and tracking them.
- Collating several contractors’ weekly reports into one.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases according to H&S requirements.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying, filing and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues in the H&S Department.
45 hours a week, Monday Friday.
You will need to have:
- Good ability with math’s and written English.
- Strong organizational skills; presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and priorities tasks and workload.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality; a pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork; reliability and honesty.