HSE Administrator Saudi Arabia – Rawabi Holding Group
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Provides basic administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient HSE administrative operations.
– Performs data input
– Scans documents
– Receives and as applicable answers departmental e-mail
– Performs filing
– Handles reception duties
– Performs typing and dictation
• Provides effective support to HSE Officer
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his HSE Officer
• Diploma in a related field (Minimum OSHA)
• Skills “good as presenter” and IT skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Good knowledge of English and preferably Arabic language
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800