Xenair needs the services of a HSE and Administrative Officer.
Xenair is a well-established and dynamic telecommunications company. Xenair is the company that builds cell-sites for GSM companies in Nigeria. The company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise and advanced technology.
Requirement for the post of a HSE and Administrative Officer:
• Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
• Candidate be responsible for the review and update of the institutional HSE policies. Conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• Candidate will be responsible for the evaluation of the workplace environment. Will develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees.
•Will maintain continually appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization Candidate will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
• Candidate will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
• Candidate will provide administrative support to the Administration Manager.
Degree in a relevant discipline
Must have a minimum of 5 years HSE experience.
To apply, Forward your Application letter, CV and a page Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org