HR/HSEQ Manager Total Oil and Gas Austria
Offer ID: 10318BR
Proposed start date: January 2018
- Implement Total HR Policy
- Recruiting, contract, payroll, HR procedure, trainings
- Diversity program, HR KPI’s, replacement plan, European programs
- Creation a real culture of Hub
- Compliance with labour law requirements
- Relation with Betriebsrat
- Responsible for internals labour rules and updating
- Follow up of the daily tasks of HR
- Payroll control, car company policy, …
- Enhance the HSEQ policy and culture within the HUB.
- Follow up of all the incident, near misses, feedback to employees on HSEQ topics
- Expand the HQ’s events within our Hub and boost local actions: World Safety Day etc.
- Improve the contract owner system by engaging Managers and tracks the Safety audit done
- SDS process to handle
- Manage relations with other parties : supplier and distributors concerning safety requirements
- Responsible for Quality program and Support for process
Context and environment
An exciting opportunity to support Total team has arisen in for the position of HR/HSEQ Manager, to work in Vienna office and accompany Total’s Austrian and Suisse affiliates in their growth. HR/HSEQ Manager is member of managing committee.
- University degree with professional HR experience in industrial or transport company
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management
- At least 3 years in managing or supervisory position
- Analytical, rigorous, accountable, excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded and innovative team player, highly developed communication skills
- Strong coordination skills and ability to manage projects within a defined framework
- Creative, operative and flexible decisions maker
- Ability to work in matrix organisation, pushy, reactive and result oriented
- Standard full MS office package knowledge
- Fluency in German and English or French
To apply, follow the link below.