You can actually get your course approved my IOSH and will be allowed to display IOSH on the certificate; this is what we will be considering under “How To Get Your Course Approved By IOSH“.
If you are a training provider, delivering an IOSH-approved course IOSH can help you enhance your existing training course. The IOSH brand stands for excellent products, high quality standards and thought leadership in safety and health.
There are several reasons why you should get your course IOSH approved:
- Course content containing relevant health and safety information
- Courses pitched at the appropriate level
- Courses that meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality
- Unrivalled opportunities for your organisation’s growth and development.
There are two ways in which you can deliver an IOSH approved training course:
- IOSH can assess your training course against their standards. If successful, you will be able to use the IOSH logo as demonstration of the same high standards IOSH uses. This applies to face-to-face or e-learning courses.
- You can tailor one of IOSH’s standard titles such as Managing Safely® or Environment for Business. The course can cover a specific industry, for example construction, or a specific organisation. You can also adapt it to a particular job role or part of the world. See our complete list of courses suitable for tailoring.
How To Get Your Course Approved By IOSH
If you are ready to get your course approved by IOSH, the piece of information below is very crucial for you.
Before applying to get your course approved, you can check that your course is ready for review using our standards and approval criteria.
To discuss further, call us on +44 (0)116 3500 700 or email the tailored course team.