HES Professional UK
- Location: Aberdeen
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref: VR/43492
PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF POST:
- Provide daily HES support to the drilling team managing the upcoming drilling and P&A campaigns through 2018 and beyond.
- Review drilling campaign plans and procedures and conduct risk assessments on proposed plans as per the management system.
- Liaise with the HES group to ensure drilling activities are in compliance with UK standards and Safety Case regulations.
- Including providing input to and review of HSE Well Notifications and Combined Notifications.
- Produce and manage HES KPls for the drilling department and present for quarterly reviews.
- Attend daily calls and arrange/facilitate 3-weekly HES call with offshore.
- Liaise with the HES department to investigate drilling related incidents and accidents.
- Manage all actions for the drilling group.
- Liaise with the Environmental Team to ensure environmental compliance (permits etc).
- Arrange and facilitate Tier 1 and Tier 2 audits and manage the CMO audit tool.
HES professional qualifications.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the oil and gas industry supporting organisations or department, with an offshore operations or construction focus.
Detailed experience of facilitating risk assessments, incident investigations and managing HES KPls.
Ability to go offshore.
Experience of drilling operations/projects (including P&A projects) ideally supporting a drilling campaign.
Experience of using Data Management System desirable. Auditing experience also desirable.
Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing. Good working knowledge of UK HES legislation is required.
The candidate should be pro-active; confident; outgoing.