HES Professional Raeburn Aberdeen
- Location: Aberdeen
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref.: VR/43420
Our client is currently recruiting for a HES Professional on a 6 month contract basis in Aberdeen.
Principal Duties of Post:
- Provide independent Occupation Health, Safety & Industrial hygiene advice:
- To ensure risks are managed in compliance with corporate objectives and local regulations.
- To ensure risks to personnel are reduced to a level that is as low are reasonably practicable.
- On Brae platform modifications, maintenance and projects, including liaison with internal and external contractors.
- Identify Occupational Health, Safety & Industrial hygiene requirements and develop plans, Workpacks and audits to ensure these requirements are met.
- Maintain awareness of relevant new/emerging and updated regulations and ensure company documentation and communication updated as required.
Participate in accident/incident investigations to ensure root causes are identified and remedial actions implemented.
Relevant degree, equivalent or qualified by experience.
Certified Occupational Safety Professional Certification
- Minimum 8 years experience in the refining, petrochemical or LNG industry of which 2 years must have been directly involved in HES management program.
- Good working knowledge of UK & European HES Legislation
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills are required alone with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Must have change capability and drive for results.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Proficient in use of MS office suite.
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply through the link below: