HES Audit Professional Raeburn Aberdeen
- Location: Aberdeen
- Job Type: Contract
- Job REf.: VR/43421
Our client is currently recruiting for a HES Auditing Professional on a 6 month contract basis in Aberdeen.
Principal Duties of Post:
- Develop and maintain the internal audit framework Technical Safety audits to demonstrate continual improvement of processes through review and analysis of evidence provided by audit, communicating trends and issues to HES and Operations Managers.
- Coordinate audits to ensure compliance with company and industry requirements.
- Ensure audits are performed in accordance with the relevant internal procedures and processes.
- Identify appropriate audit team members and ensure their competency to undertake the audit.
- Prepare internal audit reports and communicate findings effectively, ensure SMART actions from audits are entered into the action management tool (synergi) and followed through to closure.Person Specification:
Relevant engineering degree, equivalent or qualified by experience
Process or Technical Safety degree/qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an equivalent role in the oil and gas industry.
- Good technical safety knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of UK & European HES Legislation.Desirable Experience:
Experience of auditing process safety systems.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills are required along with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Must have change capability and drive for results.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite.