Health&Safety Manager Job in Ukraine
Primary Location: Odessa, Ukraine
- Organize and coordinate the Health & Safety activity at the plant, to control the compliance of H&S legislation and statutory acts in departments
- Control the performance of preventive operations to prevent industrial injuries and occupational diseases. Control the performance of activities for making healthy and safe working conditions in the company
- Organize the study of working conditions, execution of parameter measurement of hazard and dangerous production factors, attestation and certification of working places and production equipment for conformity of H&S requirements.
Control performance of planned actions
- Take part in investigation of accidents happened at the plant and develop actions for their prevention. To take urgent actions to prevent any emergency conditions and impact of traumatic factors on other persons during accident in the company
- Carry out input and second instructions, trainings and examinations on H&S issues of employees
- Control expenses for performance of H&S activities in company’s departments, analyze and summarize proposals for its expense
- Prepare and coordinate the execution of annual operating plans for all items of Health & Safety
- Organize checks, technical conditions surveys of buildings, constructions, equipment, machinery according to the requirements of H&S statutory and legal acts;
checks for operating efficiency of ventilation systems, status of sanitary facilities, personal and collective protective equipment of employees.
Control of due performance of planned checks
- Take part in execution of the section “Health & Safety” in collective agreement. Control its fulfilment and also the fulfilment of public authority rules and control of other actions as for working conditions improvement
- Interact and cooperate with company’s headquarters and non-governmental organizations to foster interests of the plant in the area of Health & Safety
- Interact and cooperate with medical institutions, research and other organizations concerning H&S issues and take actions on implementation of their recommendations
- Report of H&S data to headquarter of the company
- Coordinate and control all H&S reports for third party organizations
- Study H&S policies and standard procedures of the Group, adapt them to Ukrainian legislation and implement them in the company
- University Degree
- 3-years work experience as H&S Manager in manufacturing company
- Working knowledge of regulations, orders and other regulatory materials on Health&Safety, industrial health and fire safety
- Knowledge of labor legislation, Health&Safety legislation, fundamentals of economics, production and management
- A knowledge of environmental legislation relating to air , water and chemical storage would be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Good PC skills
- Analytical thinking and acting; ability to work independently; trained in interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and self-management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.