Health & Safety Specialist Job in Canada
Industry: manufacturier pharmaceutique.
Location: St-Laurent, QC
Position status: Permanent, Full-time
TO APPLY: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Build a Health and safety program
– Support and track the implementation of health & safety protocols at operational sites and company’s risk management framework
– Maintain a conducive working relationship with all management, superintendents, project managers through education and giving practical on site application options
– Assisting with the communication and implementation of the company’s claims management and return to work programs.
– Identifying potential risks and safety hazards during a project through involvement throughout the job life cycle (estimate, pre-mobilization, construction and autopsy.)
– Performing accident and incident investigations as per the company’s health and safety programs.
– Report writing and maintaining of all required documentation
– Attending and facilitate monthly safety committee meetings as required
– Assist with incident reporting and investigation process as required
– Analyse HSEC data and produce monthly reports
– Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial relations or related discipline
– Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a safety role
– CRSP certified or application in progress preferred
– Strong administrative and organizational skills
– Computer literate in Windows applications; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We thank you for your application; however, only retained candidates will be contacted.