Health & Safety Officer Job in Ireland
Job Ref: 2619
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractor in operation throughout Ireland and we have a requirement for an experienced Safety Officer to join their team on an exciting commercial project based in Dublin City Centre.
Primary Responsibilities as Safety Officer
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar HSE role,
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to show initiative.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your cv to Padraic at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.