|About Lekki Gardens
Lekki Gardens is an independent real estate company located in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. Our focus is on property development, management, marketing and sale of real estate products and services with special skills in facility maintenance.
Include the following but not limited to:
- Assist with the development of the SOP department and develop the HSE policy for the LG group.
- Develop HSE manual for the operational and construction division of LG, be responsible for the training and management of HSE system in all LG sites and Coordinate with the PM office in developing the control documents for the project sites.
- Appoint HSE representatives across all sites, conduct overall company HSE system, drills and training and Circulate a weekly/Monthly HSE update/bulletin for all operational staff.
- Provide monthly reports across all sites, Confirm the approved retainer clinics/emergency call out numbers for each location and to communicate status effectively to all stakeholders using documented standards.
- Actively seeks cost saving opportunities throughout the life cycle of a project. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and handle work requests with a sense of urgency and be accountable for business function results.
- General supervision and control of the vendors and remain in regular communication with the other stakeholders. Ensuring that the locations under scope meet Health and Safety requirements.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Occupational Health & Safety
Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g. Engineering / Occupational Health Master’s degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
HSE professional qualification is required and additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
At least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the construction industry.
Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure, Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations, Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title and reference number as the subject of the mail.