Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Deadline: 13th September, 2019
Vacancy exist for the post of a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager in a leading engineering firm in Lagos, Nigeria.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Safety Manager.
- At least 5 years industry experience Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proactive
- Good Knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Proven experience in Oil and Gas Logistics, EPIC and EPC companies
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in conducting both internal and external audits for Oil and Gas companies, EPIC and EPC companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you