Location: Lekki, Lagos
Deadline: 13th September, 2019
Vacancy exist for the post of a Health, Safety & Environmental Engineer in Lagos – Nigeria.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical/Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent with 4+ years’ experience in an oil and gas/process environment in an HSE role.
- Minimum of NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- Holders of NEBOSH International Diploma or its equivalent Level 6 Occupational Health & Safety Diploma will be an added advantage
- Equipment maintenance experience/skill is desired.
- Should have a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering key HSE projects on time, within scope with end-to-end accountability.
- Strategic thinker with a sense of good judgment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you