Health, Safety & Environment Manager Job in Lagos, Nigeria
A Health, Safety & Environment Manager is required by a leading civil engineering & construction firm based in Lagos with project pan Nigeria.
The Impeccable Skills Company is working with the construction form to help source a qualified HS&E Manager. Our client offers turnkey civil engineering services to diverse clientele in the public and private sector space. They have a large project of significant value and as a result must adhere to and apply the strictest safety standards.
The role available is an HS&E Manager position and this role will report directly into the General Manager Project. The position will require someone to write safety procedures and manuals, align the HSSE structure and systems to match organizations corporate objectives and lead the team of experts.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Minimum, 7years cognitive experience undertaking advisory interventions in large construction and Oil & Gas projects
• Experience working in remote projects
• Degree qualified in Health, Safety and Environment, civil engineering, or any relevant field.
• Professional certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA, NEBOSH, IOSH, IIRSM etc.)
• Main contracting background
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
• Must be a member of HSE professional body
• Certificate in train the trainer course is a plus.
The role is available immediately and paying a competitive salary commensurate to practice experience and has a dedicated vehicle attached to the office.
Due to the strict requirements by our client, please only apply directly to this role if you meet the criteria listed above. To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV with a cover letter in response to this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Job Reference: HS&E MGR
• Job ID: 0105/LOS/CR/20