Health & Safety Consultant job in the UK
Job Ref: LI-SM1
The successful candidates will be expected to deliver H&S consultancy / CDM co-ordination/advisory and other related projects across a range of commercial, public and infrastructure clients. The candidates will be responsible for managing their own day to day activities and workload with deliverables and timescales agreed by their line manager.
On a day to day basis the successful candidates will undertake a range of duties which will depend on their level of qualifications and experience, but generally may include:
- Providing our wide range of clients with high level H&S consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information
- Advice and support to clients on the CDM regulations including planned 2015 amendments
- Delivery of CDM co-ordination services and other CDM / H&S related projects
- Delivery of health and safety training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
- Undertaking H&S audits of the Client’s and their supply chains’ safety management systems including evidence of successful implementation
- Assisting in the development of further H&S or CDM opportunities through technical articles, speaking opportunities and bid support
- Possible support may be needed to other offices in the UK or Ireland on an occasional basis. Occasional international projects may arise.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience delivering practical health and safety solutions either as an in-house H&S Advisor or as a consultant.
- They will ideally be degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant H&S / design / engineering / property related discipline, with a NEBOSH certificate as a minimum in H&S, but preferably NEBOSH Diploma and be CMIOSH / RMaPS, or actively working towards it.
- Experience of business development and line management of small teams would be an advantage. They must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and be confident in giving presentations in a client facing environment.
- They must be literate in everyday IT packages such as Microsoft Office. They must be energetic, self-motivated and self-reliant.
- They must be confident in working on their own initiative and delivering to deadlines.
- They must be prepared to travel within the Midlands on a regular basis (wider afield as required) and have a full driving license (with no more than 3 points).
- They must have access to a suitable car for business use for which a car allowance is provided
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.