Health & Safety Consultant Job in New Zealand – Beca
You will operate within a group wide health and safety team framework and therefore at times will be involved in activities and initiatives across New Zealand.
• You have a demonstrated ability to foster and evolve client relationship
• You’ll be used to partnering with external clients advising on a range of H&S matters
• You have the interpersonal skills to partner with our clients and reach trusted advisor status
• You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; and you’ll be able to use these effectively when communicating with a varied range of people
• You must enjoy working as part of a team.
Local market knowledge and previous experience in a consultancy is a distinct advantage. A background in H&S construction/civil infrastructure is preferable.
At Beca, we understand the importance of our people being encouraged, recognised, and rewarded – so you can expect this to be a true career move.
At Beca, we have so much to offer you…
• Managed career development and highly competitive remuneration
• We’re employee-owned with the opportunity to own a slice of the business
• And, as part of our multi-disciplinary, multi-national business, you could work alongside leading industry talent across a range of disciplines in a number of countries
• The opportunity to work on some of New Zealand’s and Australia’s landmark projects
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please call Steve Scannell (Recruitment Partner) for more information on (04) 901 2394– or submit your application today.