Health & Safety and Fire Safety Manager Job in Watford
- Reference: 12992 (MR)
- Location: Watford
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £42k – 49.8k per year
A public sector organisation is seeking a Fire Safety/ Health & Safety Manager to work across three of their large sites in the North West London/ Hertfordshire area. You will have responsibility for all Health & Safety and Fire Safety regulatory requirements for the three sites which have a combined 4,500 staff as well as members of the general public.
- Strategic ownership of health & safety and fire safety across and report into the Head of Security and Safety Management, Director Environment and the Health & Safety committee.
- Ensuring compliance within various statutory legislation. Carry out inspections and audits against current health and safety and fire safety practices across the three sites.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) and a Fire Safety Qualification
- Prior experience working in a healthcare organisation
- Knowledge and experience of Health Technical Memorandum (HTM), Firecode 2015.
- Minimum 5 years’ health & safety experience.