Health safety and Environment Officer Golden Penny Lagos
Job Title: Health, safety and Environment Officer
About Golden Penny
Golden Penny Apapa in Lagos is a company that produces the pasta products, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc established the first pasta plant and called it the Golden penny pasta, it remains the no.1 quality for superior quality pasta products and services. Golden penny is a company keen on identifying and satisfying emerging consumer needs, and high quality wheat flour is primary ingredient for golden penny noodles in determining the color, and quality of the final products. Its products have been widely acknowledged as the best pasta in Nigeria, and remains totally committed to ensuring superior quality pasta products.
- Undertake audit and workplace inspection to proactively identify HSE practice and its improvement.
- Carry out hazard identification, analysis and control.
- Implement HSE strategies, policies, procedures and safe workplace practice.
- Develop and deliver training, tool-box talks on HSE.
- Carryout accident/incident investigation.
- Ability to identify hazard and control it
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Must demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Good communication skills.
- 5 O’ Levels credits including mathematics and English
- First degree in Engineering
- Nebosh International General Certification/ ISPON level 3
- 3 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Apply online