Health Safety and Environment Manager MG Vowgas Oil Servicing Company Port Harcourt
MG Vowgas Group is an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company that is located in Port Harcourt. They provide clients with solutions using the best materials and resources with a duty to deliver our services considering quality, time, safety, environment and cot in alliance with clients specification. MG Vowgas is seeking for the employment of a highly qualified, proactive and experienced candidate, to join her existing team.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Degree
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Port Harcourt
- Developing and implementing organizational safety programs.
- These specialists review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Minimum of first Degree in Engineering, Sciences or related discipline.
- NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001
- HSE Competence Development (Level 3)
- NISP HSE LEVEL 3
- Fire/Safety Watch Training
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HSE functions within the Oil and Gas industry
Key Skills and Competencies
- Comprehensive understanding of HSE
- Risk management and Risk assessment skills.
- Technical proficiency arid knowledge of Safety Management Systems and requirements
- Safety Training Observation Program (STOP) for supervisors & employees
- Knowledge of applicable government HSE regulations in the oil end Gas Industry
- Self-motivated, with strong communications skills
- Ability to manage Emergency Response incidents
- Proficient in using Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s and relevant attachments to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org With the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.