Health & Safety Advisor Job in London
- Posted: Today
- Reference: 12769 (SD)
- Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: £250 per day
A North London based Local Authority is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to assist their team for an initial 3-6 month contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the Health & Safety team, covering their extensive portfolio of London based sites.
- Provide Health & Safety advice within the education sector.
- Ensure completion of all Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Accident Investigations and promoting safe systems of work.
- Carry out Audits.
- Carry out DSE Assessments.
- Implementing Health and Safety procedures.
- Reviewing and refining all Health and Safety policies.
- Improving HSE performance across the group.
- Provide training and task specific advice.
- Experience within Local Authority is essential.
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- GRADISOH is desirable.
- Happy to hit the ground running.
- Effective communicator at senior level.
- Hands-on and dynamic.
- Inside IR35 (Umbrella company required)