|Location:||UK – England – South East England|
Health & Safety
|Salary:||£35,000 – £40,000|
Health & Safety Advisor – Covering Sites across Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading house building and property development company currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join their fast growing team.
The successful candidate must have extensive construction experience of working on large new house building and property development projects in the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily inspections on sites
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their Health and Safety responsibilities, and offer support and training where needed in this regard.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety for all personnel and visitors to our sites
- Development of health and safety management systems including health and safety policy documents, risk assessments, method statements and accident reporting systems.
- Preparation and review of Pre-construction and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Auditing of systems and producing reports and recommendations in relation to same; monitoring and reviewing health and safety performance
- Induction and training of staff and sub contractors
- Representing the company in dealing with the enforcing authorities
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- On site construction experienced within the house building sector.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Member of IOSH
- Very hands on approach to Construction and House Building Projects.
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.