Health & Safety Advisor Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Contact Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen & York are pleased to be recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a scientific organisation at their site in Cambridge. You will work as part of a team and provide a wide ranging advisory service to ensure compliance and a safe working environment.
Key tasks include:
- Supporting the Head of H&S to create and implement an effective H&S strategy.
- Attend meetings and act as champion for the Safety, Health & Environment team.
- Fire risk assessments
- Conducting inspections, evaluations, root cause analysis
- Report writing and maintaining records
- Create and deliver H&S training
- Nebosh Level 3 or 4
- Degree level of education
- Technical membership to professional H&S
- Previous experience within a H&S role, ideally within a laboratory, chemical or biological environment
This is a role within a leading research organisation, where you will enjoy working with cutting edge technology and strengthen your career. Please apply with your CV or call Rachel Gladdis.