Health Consultant job in Abuja, Nigeria
- Job ID: 13-10920
In an attempt to strengthen the capacity of the Sub recipient of the PR on the RSSH project which was based on the capacity assessment of the SRs, a consultant would be engaged to support the development of a risk management and procurement policies. The consultant would also be tasked with installing and training NCDC staff on accounting / financial management software.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Business Management.
- Professional Certification with ICAN
- Minimum10 years experience as an Financial Management Specialist
- Experience with Global Fund funded projects..
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “common sense”.
- Ability to create and monitor budgets. Understanding of the basic tenets of Cash Control, Asset Management.
- Understands the principals of adequate documentation and of audit, and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Advanced written and verbal proficiency in English including business terminology.
How to Apply
interested and qualified persons can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.