Health and Safety Trainer Nigerian Training Network
Job Type: Full Time
- Delivers and facilitates structured safety and regulatory training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence. Training sessions will include classroom and demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Updates materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs. Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Provides coaching, reinforcement of safety policy and procedures in cooperation with EHS department to Team Members throughout the resort.
- Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to conduct training sessions during any of the three operating shifts and be available to the needs of the various client groups this position will support.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV’s and Certification to: email@example.com