Health and Safety Officer Preston – England
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Job Ref.: BBBH25424
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be working with an award-winning waste and recycling business based in the North West. The organisation are well known for their commitment to HSSE and also for their work in the wider community.
As a result of continued growth, they are now seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer for their busy site in Preston. This role would suit someone with Waste and Recycling experience who is looking for a move into Health and Safety.
- Undertake internal, external and third party audits
- Risk assessments to identify and then mitigate any risk on site
- Prepare and update documents related to HSE
- Outline and review safe operating procedures to control risk
- Carry out regular site inspections to ensure that internal policy is being adhered to
- Provide training to staff at all levels
- Record any incidents and produce reports for the H&S Manager
- NEBOSH general certificate or relevant experience and working towards qualifications
- Previous experience in the Waste or Recycling industry
If this role sounds of interest, then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.