Health and Safety Officer Opportunity in Hertfordshire, UK
Reference: 14405 (GR)
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
- Work as the sole Health and Safety person on-site, liaising with colleagues and external bodies of all levels to ensure Health and Safety tasks are efficiently carried out.
- Conduct general Health and Safety and Fire Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and audits across the site working in both high and low-risk environments.
- Ensure Risk Assessments are carried out for lone workers throughout the country.
- Conduct training to staff and sit on the Health and Safety committee, ensuring buy-in from all levels.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role, ideally within construction or testing.
- Auditing experience is essential with a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent.
- A versatile candidate, happy with a varied role and happy with ad-hoc travel.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.