Health and Safety Officer Job in Dubai
Viking Renewable is an engineering, procurement and construction company specialising in the design, construction and commissioning of large-scale photovoltaic power plants
Job Code: HS
Job Location: Dubai (Dubayy-United Arab Emirates)
Job Description: We are currently looking to employ health and safety person who is also able to do quality control.
– Implement & monitor health & safety management systems required to ensure full compliance with UAE health & safety, environment regulations, as well as adherence to the safety manual, associated with maintaining the factory manufacturing activities.
– Perform periodic safety audits to verify compliance/ system effectiveness and submit monthly safety reports.
– Provide recommendations to the Departmental Managers, on improving health & safety performance, raising awareness, personnel training etc.
Functional Area: Construction/ Building/Extraction
Functional Role: Field Safety Manager/Coordinator
Minimum requirements are:
– Must have experience in building industry
– Degree / Diploma / in Engineering (Mechanical / Environment) or Industrial safety
– 3-5 years’ experience in managing health & safety compliance on manufacturing sites
– Certification or Training experience as a Safety Professional.
– People management, including written & oral communication skills.
Experience: Min 3 years
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering, Certificate in Engineering, Training in Engineering
Preferred Resume Format: Pdf