Health and Safety Manager job for a company in U.K
We are looking for a graduate member of IOSH who has a sound experience of providing health and support in an operational function. You will demonstrate in depth knowledge of all aspects of Health, Safety & Environmental legislation with the ability to apply this practically along with dealing with HSE and other enforcement agencies.
What you’ll do…
- Assist local teams with the operation and contents of the safety management system (SMS) and act as a “sponsor” for Group Standards as requested.
- Establish and maintain the Health and Safety Strategic plan for the South East, alongside the General Manager, advising and supporting local management teams in ensuring that all operations are compliant with statutory requirements.
- Lead other members of the safety team to ensure that team members are engaged, capable and high performing.
- Conduct operational inspections and audits liaising/supporting line management to ensure that required documentation is completed and reviewed as appropriate.
- Maintain an effective Health and Safety/Environmental action tracking system, to coordinate remedial work identified from inspections and audits.
- Produce monthly board reports for the leadership team as well as providing ad-hoc information for the Health & Safety department. You will maintain copies of incident files for HSE and other enforcement agencies.
Interested candidates can APPLY HERE
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.