Health and Safety Manager – East Midlands
Job Ref: 2618
Job Type: Contract
Location: East Midlands
Are you immediately available for a 12 month Contract?
Do you have experience of new commercial build steel / RC frame build projects and crane lifting plans?
- Must be commutable daily to East Midlands and work as a Limited Co.
- This is a great long term opportunity for a competent safety professional to join a privately-owned award-winning construction company to cover a highly prestigious multi-million project for a solid 12 months.
- Essentially your Health and Safety background must demonstrate previous experience working across build projects up to £100m+ with a major contractor.
- Responsible for promoting a positive health and safety culture this is a pivotal role for this project ensuring workforce engagement. Working closely with the project team you will be a point of contact, responsible for accident investigation, risk assessments, method statements, SHEQ inspections and audits, contractor management and working practices.
- This role requires an effective communicator with strong engaging skills and the ability to see the bigger picture. Previous experience of Behavioural Change Programmes would be advantageous.
- Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety you will need to hold a minimum of a Nebosh Construction Certificate or NCRQ equivalent and have already achieved Tech IOSH or Grad IOSH status ideally.