Health and Safety Advisor Job in Edmonton
Company: Federated Co-operatives Limited
Location: Edmonton, AB, CAN
- Accountable for the development, implementation, communication and maintenance of the association’s health and safety programs
- Travel to retail locations to ensure the safety program meets all legislative requirements and follows best practices
- Conduct periodic safety inspections and audits
- Conduct new hire safety orientations and ensure all first aid and PPE requirements are met at locations
- Provide, coordinate and track all safety training, certificates and keep all auditors certificates up to date
- Investigate, track and report all workplace incidents and near misses in order to evaluate trends and present solutions to management
- Must be an ambassador of our Values, Vision and Mission at all times
- Maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Post-Secondary Education in a Health & Safety
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in a retail environment
- Certified Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Current certifications in safety management (OHS, NCSO)
- Experience in applicable legislation, WCB and OHS knowledge
- Strong organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Valid Driver’s license
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.