Health and Safety Administration Assistant UPS Canada
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Health and Safety Administration Assistant for a 1-year Contract at our Mississauga location starting at $15.81 per hour. When applying for this position please attach your resume.
Job Classifications: Full Time
Job Type: Contract. Job Start date mid-June
Job Location: 1950 Derry Road East Mississauga
Work days: Monday – Fridays
Scheduled Shift: 8:00 to 4:30 PM
Category: Health and Safety
- Administration of auto accident reporting
- Administration of public liability claims
- Processing payments for property damages.
- Communication and Liaison with Insurance Company.
- Assisting with administration of Hearing Conservation Program.
- Administration of safe driving awards.
- Injury reporting data base support, corrections, inquiry and reports
- Health& Safety reports on a daily and monthly basis
- Assisting with WCB/WSIB injury management, pay actual reporting
- Other tasks assigned.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Word, Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Access
- Attention to detail
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and problem solve
- Post-secondary education
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.