Leading Oil and Gas Producer seeks the services of Head of HSE Oman
Role: Head Of HSE
Term Status/Duration: Permanent
Support the implementation of a culture of commitment to HSE by all staff and contractors.
- Ensure that HSE activities in the Company are aligned with corporate strategies and business plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a HSE Management System that ensures that internal HSE controls exist to identify and manage risks and for monitoring and reporting Company HSE performance.
- Ensure that HSE records are maintained in an easily accessible and secure manner.
- Set HSE training standards for company and contractor personnel and support implementation of training programs by the Training department
- Establish a system of audits to ensure that control, mitigation and recovery measures are put in place by line management. Ensure that these audits are robust and that their output effectively informs Company Management of the HSE compliance within the Company.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience in upstream oil & gas sector.
- At least 5 years of HSE management experience in the upstream oil & gas sector and demonstrated skills to manage multi cultural and multi discipline teams
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website here