Group QHSE Director Allen-York England
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: England, London
Job Ref.: BBBH24949
Brief Job Details
Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary group of companies who are seeking to appoint an experience QHSE Director to lead the agenda within the business.
Reporting into the Company Director this role is crucial to the development of a positive culture whilst also ensuring the company meets its statutory requirements. As the technical lead for QHSE within the organisation you will be expected to manage operational and occupational risk to protect the safety and wellbeing of the workforce.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction, logistics and asbestos industries working at a senior level. The role will involve management of a Senior Safety Leader and a team of Health and Safety advisors so strong leadership skills are necessary.
- Promote QHSE achievements within the group
- Management and maintenance of a QHSE audit programme
- Agree standards and ensure these are communicated across the business
- Work with managers and staff to gather feedback on HSE procedures and advise on changes and implementation
- Ensure maintenance and re-application of awards and licenses such as CHAS, Achilles and Safe Contractor
- Development of best practice
- Professional advice and technical information for all senior leaders of the business
- Develop training programmes for all members of the business
- Analyse trends and implement corrective actions
- Meeting and working with clients to ensure correct execution of safety on site
Skills and Qualifications
- NEBOSH Diploma in OHAS or equivalent
- Knowledge of construction, logistics or asbestos industries
- Proven track record managing HSE at a senior level
This is an opportunity to work with an organisation to develop best practice across a diverse group.
If this role seems of interest, then please apply below or for more information please call Jack on 01202 888986.