Group HSE Lead Hydrasun Limited Aberdeen – UK
We are recruiting for an experienced Group HSE Lead ensure effective delivery of the required levels of performance related to HSE targets, objectives and KPI’s, whilst fostering & promoting a continuous improvement culture. The Group HSE Lead will demonstrate clear leadership in HSE activities within the Hydrasun Group, providing professional guidance and support to all internal and external customers. They will also assure and maintain compliance with the Hydrasun HSE Management system to the ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001 Standards.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent).
- Experience and strong track record of Implementing HSE policies, systems and procedures in accordance with ISO 14001(2015) standards and OHSAS18001.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in meeting HSE objectives and delivery of HSE performance targets.
- Experience and strong track record of achieving continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness in the context of best practice in HSE.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take the lead and deliver innovative solutions in the context of continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership skills to achieve the stated purpose of the role, with the ability to clearly communicate and engage with the wider organisation.
- A good understanding of the importance of driving clear accountability in the context of compliance with HSE processes, procedures and standards.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 618686.
In order to apply for this vacancy, please complete the fields below and upload your CV.