Group Head of HSE and Quality Assurance – Established Group
Job Ref: VP2878JW
Job ID: 207311165
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Convert Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for a Group Head of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance to become an integral part of this highly successful group, working with a diverse range of clients and household names.
- As the Group Head of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance you will report to the CEO and be responsible for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance throughout the Group. This role requires the incumbent to provide leadership to continuously develop and improve the Groups SHEQ strategy and management programmes.
- The incumbent will ensure that the Groups services and products meet the highest standards and that the activities are undertaken in a way which delivers world class safety and environmental performance. This includes driving the Groups Health and Safety behavioural culture, ensuring the engagement and commitment of all internal and external stakeholders.
- You will need to have the ability to operate under dual environments of managed manufacturing factories and construction site locations. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of managing SHEQ in a manufacturing / engineering and construction environment.
- Experience of developing, implementing and continuously improving quality management systems in line with ISO accreditation requirements. With knowledge and experience of ISO 14001, 18001, 9001. You must be qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent and hold a degree within a relevant discipline.
- You will have demonstrable experience of delivering world class safety performance and continuous improvement on behavioural safety. Detailed knowledge and experience of environmental compliance requirements for a manufacturing organisation, including paint plant and the construction industry.
- As the Group Head of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance you will be customer facing and need to have the ability to maintain effective relationships with customers both internally and externally.
- Strategically you will provide leadership and develop strategies and plans aligned to the broader group. Establishing clear, challenging and achievable objectives with regular reviews, communicating progress against objectives and adjusting as needed. As the Group Head of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance you will champion continuous improvement and innovation.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Group Head of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance to join a well-established group in an autonomous role operating within a constantly changing environment. If you are looking for a diverse role in a busy successful environment then this is the opportunity for you!
Please call: 0208 420 4064
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.