Gravel Pack Specialist at a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm in Nigeria
Job Title: Gravel Pack Specialist
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Leads Sand Control gravel pack Completion Installations.
- Focal point for communication with the client at the well-site.
- Running / retrieving Lower completion packers.
- Participates / Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to Field Specialists and Field Engineers.
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are in order without compromising safety.
- Handles all other responsibilities as advised by Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Gravel Pack Specialist” as mail subject.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.