Graduate Health and Safety Advisor Job in Australia
Job Ref: BH-116310
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Laverton North, Australia
This role represents an exciting opportunity for an HSE Advisor with 2 years experience to join a prominent and nationally recognised civil construction contractor. This permanent position is based in their office in Melbourne’s northern suburbs and you will be reporting to a highly respected OHS Manager.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1) Assisting the OHS Manager with site audits and incident investigations;
2) Writing reports relating to OHS related incidents;
3) Developing daily toolbox meeting contents;
4) Help drive the message of zero harm culture across their business;
5) Data entry; and
6) Assist the OHS Manager in developing and maintaining the company WHS Policy and ensuring it is in accordance with industry and legislative standards.
To be considered for this position, you will need to possess:
- Either a degree or diploma in OHS or related discipline.
- At least 18 months industry experience, ideally in the civil or construction industry.
A competitive salary package and the opportunity to advance within the company is on offer here.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply” link below to apply.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you