Grad SHEQ Coordinator Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen and York are seeking a Graduate SHEQ Coordinator to join a leading environmental consultancy as part of their team in Bristol, where the opportunities are endless.
You will work as part of the successful SHEQ team providing advice and guidance on legislation and best practice.
Tasks will include:
- Undertaking and reviewing risk assessments.
- Involvement in audits and inspections
- Report writing of SHEQ performance, targets
- Assisting with implementation of SHEQ initiatives.
- Other tasks/project assistance as required
Qualifications & attributes:
- Degree qualified in related subject
- IT literate and competency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Construction background would be advantageous
- Membership to IOSH/IEMA would be beneficial
- UK Driving licence
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual, who is looking to get involved and gain experience from a varied workload and benefit from a decent salary/benefits. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.