Geo-Environmental Consultant Job In U.K
Primary Location: GBR-SWE-Bristol
Job Posting: Nov 4, 2019
Unposting Date: Nov 18, 2019
- Demonstrate knowledge of the contaminated land assessment process, human health and environmental risk assessment, development of site conceptual models, analytical methodologies and sampling procedures;
- Experience of preparing concise high-quality technical reports;
- Demonstrate logical and clear thinking;
- Able to present, analyse and interpret data;
- Knowledge of geotechnical field investigation and testing is desirable;
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be willing to travel and spend periods of time away on field-based projects; and
- Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a full valid driving license.
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Applied Environmental Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Consultancy, Geochemistry).
How To Apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.